So, my goals for May were as follows (you can read the full post here)
Blogging Goals for May 2013
- Hoppy Bottoms on Facebook increase from 27 Facebook fans to 50
- Actual- 119 “Likes”
- Bloglovin’ 30 followers to 75 followers
- Actual- 115 Followers
- Daily Page Views 40-50 to 75-100
- Actual- Averaged 63 visitors per day
- My OVERALL goal for the month – 2000 total page views for the blog
- Actual -4067 Total blog views. 1960 from May
- I finished the Get to Work! Career and Blog Counseling Series. I started the Vegan Mama in the Kitchen Series
I am feeling pretty successful right now! (patting myself on the back)
Some things I planned to Blog about in May:
A DIY Wedding Invitation Tutorial from Kristan and KC Invites and DesignDid it!
- Some homemade cleaning product tutorials (as requested by my friend over at Working On Working Mom)… I plan to do this in June 🙂
A cloth wipe solution tutorialDid it!
- Some more wedding planning tips There will definitely be more of this in June
My May Giveaway! (Please sign-up and be a part of this giveaway!)Did it!
Goals for June:
- Facebook: Increase from 119 –> 200 Likes
- Bloglovin’: 115 Followers –> 200 Followers
- Google +: 24 have me in “Circles” I would like that to increase to 75
- Daily Visitors: 63 (daily average) –> 100 (daily average)
- Start building my Affiliate Shop
- Hold another successful giveaway!
- Currently a part of the Mama’s Emporium Vendor Fair on Pinterest- Buying things on Pinterest? Yes, please!
Please join the June Giveaway 29 Things for my 29th Birthday! It will go live this week. Join for only $4 OR contribute an item to the giveaway and get 2 links. I would really love for some WAHMs to contribute some of their awesome products/services. This way they get free advertising on my blog! Hurry up! Here is the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kNJL8e3gbja68mJVytxSe02Beb1r7gZulsGtQPqXcoQ/viewform
Advertise on Hoppy Bottoms – Considering how fast this blog is growing I think it is a smart investment! If you advertise this month you get 2 free links in the giveaway.
Stay tuned…I will update you at the end of the month and let you know if I have achieved my goals!
I LOVE comments, so talk to me… What do you want to see on the Vegan Mama Eco Baby Blog at Hoppy Bottoms? Have questions about diapering, “natural” products, being vegan, being pregnant, event planning? Shoot! I will answer and you may even inspire a blog post (for which I will reward you with ad space…)!