Well, it is already May 3…wow that happened FAST.
Last month I did my first round of “sponsorships” on other blogs. I wanted to try it out and see how it went. During the process I learned that people are really having success with this method in general. I want to thank Jo, My Gosh! and Hairspray and Highheels for all of their hard work promoting Hoppy Bottoms in April. They both have AWESOME blogs. Check out the monthly Care Packages at Jo, My Gosh and the Beauty Boxes at Hairspray and Highheels.
This month I decided to go with some blogs that were a little more closely aligned with my mission/goals. I decided to sponsor Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles, Frugal Fit Family and Messy.Dirty.Hair. They are all awesome.
Blogging Goals for May 2013
Hoppy Bottoms on Facebook has very few followers.So my goal is to increase from 27 Facebook fans to 50.
On Bloglovin’ Hoppy Bottoms has about 30 followers. I would like that to increase to 75 followers.
I started Hoppy Bottoms in February. I currently get about 40-50 page views a day. I would like to increase my page views to 75-100 per day.
My OVERALL goal for the month – 2000 page views for May. It isn’t a lot for a successful blog but for a newbie blog I think it is a realistic goal to work toward.
It seems that my Get to Work! Career and Blog Counseling Series is being well received which is really exciting! I enjoy writing it a lot and will be sad when it is over next week.
Goals/ News For my Business
- Hoppy Bottoms will be advertised at street fair this weekend in NJ. The goal – to get the first cloth diaper or baby planning client!
- Next week, I am meeting with a potential bride for wedding coordination services. Yay!
- I booked a wedding for August – woo-hoo!
- I received my new business cards
Some things to look forward to on the Hoppy Bottoms Blog in May:
- A DIY Wedding Invitation Tutorial from Kristan and KC Invites and Design
- Some homemade cleaning product tutorials (as requested by my friend over at Working On Working Mom)
- A cloth wipe solution tutorial
- Some more wedding planning tips
- My May Giveaway! (Please sign-up and be a part of this giveaway!)
Stay tuned…I will update you at the end of the month and let you know if I have achieved my goals!
I would love to hear from you –
Is there anything that you would like to see me blog more about? Is there a topic that you would like me to cover? Would you like to guest blog on Hoppy Bottoms? I would love to have you!